Benefits of different Levels of membership
Benefits of Fellows This is the highest level of membership in AAE. Holders of fellowship enjoy the following:
- Fellows are allowed to add as suffix to their names FAAE;
- Fellows are issued certificates of fellowship reflecting FAAE;
- Fellows qualify to contest highest elective positions in the AAE;
- Fellows qualify to establish a chapter in their country;
- Fellows shall represent AAE at stakeholder dialogue and policy-making circles.
Benefits of Members This is the second level of membership in AAE. Holders of membership enjoy the following:
- Members are allowed to add as suffix to their names MAAE;
- Members qualify to contest few elective positions in the AAE;
- After attending online and offline training course, they become mentors in their different countries disseminating the ideals of AAE.
Benefits of Associates This is the third level of membership in AAE. Holders of associate status enjoy the following:
- Associate are allowed to add as suffix to their names AAAE;
- Associates qualify to contest few elective positions at national level;
- They qualify to contest elective positions at their national level and serve as members of committees at regional level;
- After attending online and offline training course, they become mentors at their national level disseminating the ideals of AAE.
Benefits of Affiliates This is an institutional level of membership in AAE. Companies, Civil Society Organisation, Schools, Faith-based Organisations, Cooperative Societies, and Micro-Finance Banks are targeted as affiliates. They enjoy the following:
- Issuance of certificates of affiliation reflecting AfAAE;
- They enjoy cheap advertisement promotions on our website;
- Affiliates enjoy benefit of having their names written on conference proceedings, souvenirs, banners at token fees.
- They have access to free consultancy on business review, business plan evaluation, human resources management, recruitment hints and access to information on industrial association databases.
Become a member of AAE today!
Join a local chapter in Ghana, Nigeria, Benin, Kenya, South Africa. Please visit the website of a local chapter for specific membership information (cost, levels and benefits) or register for Africa Regional.
If you would like to sponsor or partner with AAE, please contact us or visit the sponsorship information page.
Membership due is based on preferred level of membership as follows:
- Fellow of African Association of Entrepreneurs (FAAE) pays USD $250. Register.
- Member of African Association of Entrepreneurs (MAAE) pays USD $120. Register.
- Associate of African Association of Entrepreneurs (AAAE) pays USD $80. Register.
- Affiliate of African Association of Entrepreneurs (AfAAE) pays USD $300. Register.