We are happy to announce that AAE will be assembling articles that will analyse the green business environments of all African countries. Titled in pursuit of the theme of Greening Africa for Business: Hopes and Mirages, this compilation will comprise a plethora of articles that will serve to:
- Explore the green businesses of Africa and offer a panoramic glimpse
- Offer explorations of the business prospects for eco-entrepreneurs into the green business and markets in African nations
- Dedicate considerable information to the eco-entrepreneur and ec0-investor in Africa’s nations in business
document.write(‘u003Cu0070′,’u003E’,’u0041′,’u0041u0045′,’ u0069u0073′,’ u006Eu006Fu0077′,’ u0063u0061′,’u006Cu006C’,’u0069′,’u006E’,’u0067 u0066u006Fu0072′,’ u0063u006F’,’u006E’,’u0074′,’u0072u0069′,’u0062u0075u0074u0069′,’u006Fu006Eu0073 u0066′,’u006F’,’u0072′,’ u0074′,’u0068u0069u0073 u0070′,’u0072′,’u006Fu006Au0065u0063′,’u0074′,’u002E u0041′,’u0075u0074u0068u006Fu0072u0073′,’ u0061′,’u0072u0065 u0077′,’u0065′,’u006Cu0063′,’u006F’,’u006D’,’u0065 u0074′,’u006F’,’ u0073u0075u0062u006Du0069′,’u0074′,’ u0061′,’u0072u0074u0069u0063u006C’,’u0065′,’u0073′,’ u0062′,’u0079′,’ u0065′,’u006Du0061′,’u0069u006Cu0069u006E’,’u0067′,’ u0074′,’u0068′,’u0065′,’u006D’,’ u0074u006F u006Fu0075u0072 u0065′,’u0064′,’u0069u0074′,’u006Fu0072′,’u0073′,’u002C’,’ u0069′,’u006E’,’u0066′,’u006Fu0040′,’u0061′,’u0061u0065′,’u0061u0066′,’u0072′,’u0069′,’u0063u0061u002Eu006Fu0072′,’u0067′);. Authors are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Articles should not be more than 1,500 words in length with suitable headings
- Articles should be written in Font Size 12, Times New Roman, 1.5 Spacing with Normal Margins.
- Plagiarism should be avoided at all costs, and all references should accounted for and citations are required within the text body, either parenthetically or as footnotes, in order to properly give credit to the sources used. When the text uses a quotation or a paraphrasing of a source, it should always
- A detailed bibliography must be provided at the end of the article submitted, breaking up the references into Books, Articles, News items, Legislations and Judicial decisions and other references.
- Articles should compulsorily focus on Africa.
- If pictures or graphs are submitted with the article, they may be included as in-text additions or a separate attachments. Furthermore, credits for images must be given.
- Every article should be accompanied with a 100-word bio (at the bottom of the article) + photograph (as an attachment) of the author.
- AAE reserves the right to decide whether or not to publish an article submitted to us. Authors will be duly acknowledged if their articles are selected for publication. These articles become the exclusive property of AAE, though authors will be considered the original creators of the work and duly credited.