- We provide news and information that will benefit members and this comes in the form of articles, newsletters, research and current news.
- We also serve as a venue for public and private dialogue and advocacy.
- We provide education and training in other ways of alternative learning among young people from low-income families who are unable to afford the traditional classroom learning. This will involve apprenticeship, self-study and we incorporate the value of self-employment as this is the starting point of small and medium enterprises. We will assist them in the necessary skills and knowledge to run a small business.
- We offer linkages, networking and other support in the form of having annual fairs, exhibitions that will enable members to learn new business concepts, new technologies, and to gain prospects for their existing business. A business directory profiles is offered to members of this site.
- We offer coaching and mentoring especially for the youth who wants to be entrepreneurs. We organize future entrepreneurs by teaching them in business and technology skills, basic economics as well as micro-finance among others.