If you have a business and don’t have a website, you are losing out on great opportunities for your business. A website itself can be used to accomplish many different marketing strategies to help your business grow.
As a business owner, you need to know where your consumers are. But what if consumers know your business and what you can offer, but they can’t reach you? That is one of the risks you take by not having a website for your business.
Since 2015, the Association of African Entrepreneurs offer professionally designed websites to entrepreneurs. The benefits of membership for Fellow Level members includes co-hosted, top-level domain name websites provided at a nominal cost. The full cost of this services is offset through cost-sharing and the benevolence of volunteers who apply their skills to helping young entrepreneurs grow. This is boosting the activities of entrepreneurs in development and helping them acquire new customers.
Other benefits of Fellow membership include:
- Fellows are issued certificates of membership
- Access to an experienced Mentor/Coach
- Free Listing in the AAE Business Directory
- Discounts on AAE Training Events
- Fellows qualify to contest highest elective positions in the Ghana’s AAE chapter;
- Fellows shall represent AAE Ghana at stakeholder dialogue and policy-making circles.
- Newsletter and updates
- Eligible to serve as Support Volunteer Member (SMV) after two years of membership and attendance of at least one AAE training event.
For more information, please speak to an AAE representatives on 0243785324. New members joining in January 2017 get 10% discount.